Business Genius

I moved to Denmark from the UK, this is my blog.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Just quickly . . .

I've not got long to post as I'm heading into work very shortly. I realise this blog has lacked direction in recent weeks. And in that sense it mirrors my own confusion. No doubt most of you are bored of the ins and outs of my ongoing personal crises but it really is all I have to offer! I've decided to lower my sights when I get back to Denmark and just try and get work of any kind. I feel completely disconnected back here in the UK. Just lost. The net effect is that I am not making any progress in any aspect of my life. Yes, the experience I am building up at the Daily Mail is valuable but what I really want is a regular life in Denmark. To make some friends and put down roots. All this to and froing was kind of exciting but it was just another way of avoiding any kind of commitment I guess. I'm fed up. I miss my girlfriend a stupid amount. God, I'm a miserable git!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Anne said...

I'm glad that you miss you girlfriend! She misses you too.... :-)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Charlie Bass said...

Awwww, she's a keeper A. Hope ur doing ok mate, best wishes, CB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home