Business Genius

I moved to Denmark from the UK, this is my blog.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mentalist

I am getting more and more worried that I have some kind of compulsive disorder. I have taken to imagining increasingly unrealistic scenarios which might save me from penury. This morning as I took my friend's dog out for a walk, my mind started wandering. I thought how it would be rather cool if I happened upon a gang of muggers in the process of relieving Richard Branson of a few bob. I launch in - accompanied by the dog - and smash the muggers' faces in before solemnly returning Branson's valuables to him. Obviously grateful, the entrepreneur asks how he can repay the favour. A million quid should do it, I tell him. Is this normal behaviour? I'm not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home