Business Genius

I moved to Denmark from the UK, this is my blog.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Copenhagen


When I go back to the UK I often get asked what Copenhagen is like and I usually reply with a well-honed response about how clean, efficient and design-obsessive it is. I've only been here three months though and the bulk of that has been spent in Norrebro, an up and coming district a few minutes' bike ride out of the centre. I don't really know what makes this city tick and until I get a job (and hence some money) I still won't. Luckily for you though, this chap has summed it up perfectly. Have a read of this. He captures the zeitgeist perfectly in my opinion. The Danes can be comically blunt at times but you get used to it. Anyway, I'm off out to try and find the English bookshop I've been meaning to visit for the past three months. The picture above is of a street in Osterbro - a well-heeled district where Anne used to live.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Aaron78 said...

Ooops, sorry! Great article anyway. I'm a journalist and sub-editor by trade but not knowing Danish is obviously a hindrance in that respect so I'm looking for anything involving copywriting, editing, proofreading etc . . .failing that I'll consider anything really! PR or just some admin work at a place which wants native English speakers. I'm spending a lot of time back in the UK at the moment and I really want to get settled in Dk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home