Business Genius

I moved to Denmark from the UK, this is my blog.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006


Plan B?
I was waiting to hear about this job before posting again but, surprise surprise, I still don't know. I mailed the company on Thursday to explain I had mobile phone problems and that if they came to a decision then or on Friday they should SMS me. I had a mail back to say they still hadn't decided and that I should bear with them for a 'few more working days'. In the meantime I've been watching a lot of Steve Irwin, Crocodile Hunter and I've decided that if it all goes tits up here I'm off to Florida to enlist in their Alligator Elimination Corps.


Post a Comment

<< Home